The Guarini Institute’s Annual Photo ContestThis year's competition features four (4) categories:
- People & Community - Photos portraying an individual or group of people engaging in daily activities at the study away locale.
- Academic Engagement - Photos should capture students actively engaged and learning in the classroom, on a class excursion, or other setting.
- Nature & Physical Landscape - Photos of plants, animals, or natural wonders that capture the spirit of the study away locale.
- Urban & Architecture - Photos should depict aspects of city life that illustrate the interaction between buildings, inhabitants, and the environment.
Guidelines & Consent:
- Entries must be an original work taken by the individual submitting the photo;
- Images cannot be digitally enhanced or altered in any way;
- Entries must be appropriate for a general audience;
- Entries depicting any illegal behavior or drug/alcohol abuse will not be accepted
- Images must be at least 1 MB in size with 300 dpi or higher.
If you (the photographer) or other Dartmouth students appear in a photo, the Guarini Institute may request the names, class years and email addresses of these individuals.
Thank you for your interest in the Guarini Institute’s Annual Photo Contest.